We love being a proper local pub, and regularly have bands playing live music, as well as other events throughout the year. Keep checking this page to stay up to date on what is coming up soon!
- On Friday 1st March at 9.30pm we have our first live music of the year with Original Plan B. They play crowd pleasing rock covers and always bring a crowd. People have been known to dance.
We have Burns Night at the end of the month and we will be running some Burns-themed dishes on the weekend of Friday 25th and Saturday 26th January. I personally can’t survive without my annual haggis fix. If any of you also can’t, you know where to come. No bagpipes please.
Valentines Day is a thing. It will still happen even if you ignore it. We are running a delicious 5 course tasting menu for £37.50 per person. That’s £75 for two, discounted to £135 for tables of 4 and £255 for tables of 8. Come to the riser and you can probably get away without buying flowers or cards.
The Six Nations
The six nations starts on 1st February. All matches will be shown on our big screen. England matches are likely to be busy so get to your seat early to avoid watching from the ladies loo.
- Ireland Away Saturday 2nd February 4.45pm
- France Home Sunday 10th February 3pm
- Wales Away Saturday 23rd February 4.45pm
- Italy Home Saturday 9th March 4.45pm
- Scotland Home Saturday 16th March 5pm